Assistance to attend Puliima 2017
The Puliima team is very happy to announce that we are able to assist with travel and accommodation expenses to enable those in need to attend Puliima. Although we will do our absolute best to help as many people as possible to attend Puliima we cannot guarantee assistance to all applicants.
Travel Assistance Application Guidelines
- Successful applicants will need to pay for the initial costs up front. Reimbursements will be supplied in cash upon check in at the language conference.
- You may choose from amounts of $250, $500 or $750. We know it will be tempting for everyone to select $750 but if you don't really need that much please don't select it. This way we can support as many people as possible to attend.
- Funding may go towards registration costs, accommodation, travel or other related expenses.
- Delegates applying for travel assistance cannot duplicate funding from a secondary source.
- Delegates must organise their own accommodation and travel.
- A separate application form needs to be completed for each person requesting funding.
- There is a selection criteria and application process that needs to be completed.